Ramy Issac, the President and Founder of Issac & Stern, is a Cum Laude graduate from Technion, a prestigious institute of Israel. He obtained dual degrees in Architecture and City Planning. Issac also completed an advanced degree of “Master of Architecture” from Pratt Institute in New York. Currently, he is practicing as a registered architect and serving customers in various locations – New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Florida.
Issac & Stern Architects, a firm established by Mr. Issac in 1988, has designed hundreds of projects ranging from office buildings to residential spaces, synagogues, churches, nightclubs, restaurants, retail establishments, and community centers.
Ramy Issac education and certifications
Ramy Issac was born in Tiberias, a town in the northern part of Israel, grew up in Tzfat, Israel Galil and later moved to the United States when he was 27 years old. Tzfat was known as an “artist colony,” while living in this town, Issac got an inspiration to work as an artist from Art and mainly painting. When he was 16, he dedicated most of his time to art and painting along with working in the Israel Army. He also conducted a few art exhibitions and got awards for some of his work. He served in the Israel Army for 3 years and then moved to Haifa to pursue a career as an architect.
- At the age of 21, he joined Technion and remained there for 5 years and graduated cum laude.
- As his scores were above 90, Ramy Issac was awarded a trip to Sweden and work in Södertälje where he worked for the mayor’s office.
- Later, he completed a diploma in architectural design and city planning and worked in Israel for 18 months.
- Then he enrolled himself for a master of architecture at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York.
- In 1981, he immigrated to New York and started working in the famous firm Emory Roth & amp Sons, which was known for buildings City Corp, World Trade Center, Sonia Hotel and many more.
- After working for seven years with Emory Roth & amp Sons, Issac created Issac & Stern Architects in 1988.
What Ramy Issac is best known for?
- Ramy Issac designs buildings with efficient layouts and incorporates air rights for client’s development.
- Ramy Issac can complete the project very quickly and efficiently.
- Mr. Ramy Issac and his expert team use Zoning Codes, technical comprehension and imagination to create a design that meets clients’ needs.
Apart from getting imagination to design concepts, Ramy Issac also tries to fulfill the functional wants and needs of his clients. Designing to meet customers’ needs is the mission of Issac & Stern Architects.